Tuesday 17 January 2012

OUTDOORS SHOW & OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHER of the YEAR AWARDS


I was in London last week to speak and present photographs at the Outdoors Show/Boat Show at London Excel, and also to present a prize at the Outdoor Photographer of the Year Awards at The Print Space Gallery. Both events went really well and were tremendous fun. The talks at the Outdoors Show were well attended (thanks to all of those that managed to put up with me for over an hour!) and despite the distractions of a tradeshow things seemed to go beautifully well. It was also great fun to go to the awards, especially as I finally managed to catch up with a load of lovely people who I 'knew' by email and phone but had never actually met! The above photo is of me talking with Elizabeth Roberts, the editor of Black & White Photography magazine - in the background behind Liz and almost cut off by the edge of the photo is the brilliant and legendary landscape photographer Joe Cornish, a real gentleman and a delight to talk with. Thank you to Kerry Banner of Capture PR and Melanie Beck for all your hard work in getting me there!

No comments: